LINERLESS: The environmentally friendly solution to the labeling industry!
LINERLESS labels are drawn from a self-adhesive continuous band wound over itself, exactly like adhesive tape, and “cut” to a desired length at the moment of application.
Self-adhesive LINERLESS labels are ideal for all logistical uses, whether they are applied on boxes, bundles or pallets, providing multiple advantages compared to traditional self-adhesive labels.
These machines can be readily equipped with a digital module for thermal transfer or direct thermo label printing and a pneumatic applicator.
Our LINERLESS Print & Apply Labeling System helps to preserve the environment while saving you MONEY!!!
Advantages of LINERLESS Labeling Systems
- NO LABEL WASTE - With standard linered label construction, over half of the input material never appears on the package. With LINERLESS there is ZERO LABEL WASTE.
- REDUCED RECYCLING COST - By eliminating ever increasing label liner recycling costs (since you cannot simply throw your release liner in a bin and drag it to the curb).
- REDUCED FREIGHT COSTS.
- REDUCED PACKAGING COSTS.
- REDUCED INVENTORY COSTS.
- INCREASED UPTIME - Up to 64% more labels per roll.
- CHANGE LABEL LENGTH WITH A KEYSTROKE - No need to inventory multiple label sizes as the label length can be easily and quickly changed with a “Keystroke”.
- REDUCED OPERATOR INTERVENTION - Label roll changes are easy and fast due to labeling system's simple single directional web path.
- IMPROVED SAFETY - Silicone release liners are slippery. Eliminating discarded release liner from the work environment greatly reduces the chance of slip and fall injuries.
- IMPROVE YOUR “PACKAGING SCORECARD” with large retailers.
- ø14” (360 mm) Reel holder.
- Central mandrel prevents the deformation of reels and facilitates loading.
- An optional optical control can be installed that alerts an end-of-label reel.
- Unidirectional drive unit facilitates reel loading.
- “U” shaped arm supports and adjusts the position of the machine (horizontally or vertically).
- 7.2” (183 mm) max paper width.
- Minimum and maximum size of printing area on labels depends on the specific digital print module and vacuum pad installed.
The independent control unit, usually mounted on the machine’s “U” arm, features four leds to signal alarms or machine status and four soft keys to manage dispensing start, stand-by, alarm reset and single manual label application.
The control unit is connected to the machine by die-cast cable and sealed to an industrial connector (CSA-UL).
The label position on the product is mechanically determined, by adjusting the product detection photocell along its support.