Using POWERKIT, a normal Evolution labeler can be equipped with a Sato or Zebra digital print module to provide full print & apply capabilities. When not required, the print module can easily be deactivated so that the machine works as a normal high performance labeler. POWERKIT and the print module can be installed at any time, even after purchase of the Evolution labeler.
Compared to conventional print & apply systems with pneumatic applicator, POWERKIT offers the following advantages:
- Extremely high production output. The absence of pneumatic actuators eliminates the pneumatic cylinder’s transfer downtime. In addition, thanks to the “label queue” provided by the POWERKIT, the print module operates continuously, both during labeling and during the time between the arrival of one product and the next.
- Up to 6 outputs per second in short runs with medium-sized labels 4” x 4” (100x100 mm). The maximum frequency per minute is determined by the print engine selected.
- Use of the print module at a lower speed.
- Ideal for wrapping labeling.
- Allows for the use of labels with largely different formats without the need to change the label plate.
- Maximum dispensing precision (+/- .031” on peeler).